ANO has been offerings stainless steel sinks and faucets since 2004.
Now available are stainless steel sinks made in South Korea from Bekjo. Bekjo has been in business since 1954 and Bekjo and ANO are committed to supplying high-quality sinks and faucets to the kitchen and bath industry. Bekjo was the factory that produced the 800 series sinks offered by ANO.
This summer ANO formed a ten-year partnership with Bekjo Sinks to provide premier sinks. ANO and Bekjo have re-engineered the sinks. Some of the new features include;
- A fully automated finishing process for consistent brushing within the sink and from sink to sink.
- Korean 16 steel that is heavier than 16 gauge Chinese steel.
- Certified 304 stainless which is appliance grade steel that matches the luster of your appliances and maintains the luster for the life of the sink.
- Welded process – the bowls are individually drawn then welded to produce heavier and quieter sinks
- Sound reduction technology from the automotive industry instead of sound pads made from smelly recycled rubber.
- Eco-friendly bottom coating
- Added thermal pad